What being a Trainee at Eneco Energy Trade is all about:
At Eneco Energy Trade, Eneco Group’s international trade department, you will experience all the ins and outs of the dynamic world of trading in energy. It will give you a generous portion of knowledge and practical experience to get your career off to a flying start. The working environment is complex, with the ever mobile markets, continually changing positions, new technologies and massive amounts of data creating a challenging arena of tension. To optimally position our trading propositions in the market, the Trading team is prepared to give 110%. With pleasure and passion.
With our dedicated, informal atmosphere – and in addition to a lot of responsibility – you will get all the room and freedom you need to perform at your best within the various teams and projects. Which ones? That depends. You might be involved with negotiating and closing major deals in the international energy market, or in making complex analyses of models. And much more. And all at the highest level and at top speed.
With this traineeship we offer:
- A unique launch for your career working for a strong and successful player in a competitive, international growth sector.
- A challenging traineeship at the most innovative energy provider with its own trading house.
- An educational experience within a dynamic organisation in a volatile and rapidly changing market.
- An experienced, passionate and highly-qualified team that is ready and waiting to help you make your traineeship a success.
- An open and flexible working environment in a magnificent modern building: Eneco World, right next to Rotterdam Alexander train station.
- As a trainee, you’re part of the team and fully involved in the practical reality of our business. In three eight-month periods you will rotate between the different departments of Eneco Energy Trade. In addition, you will participate in (training) programmes and team activities. An experienced mentor will coach you throughout the traineeship. In the individual training periods you will have the support of a colleague.
What are we looking for? Your profile:
- Completed Master’s degree.
- A master degree with a specialization in a technical or quantitative program, for example aerospace engineering, technical business administration, physics or econometrics.
- Strong analytical skills, an entrepreneurial mindset and eager to learn and try and adopt new areas of interest.
- Graduated no more than two years ago and you are looking for an employer where you can further discover your true (professional) drives and interest.
- Interest in renewable energy and/ or sustainability.
- You’re able to start the traineeship on september 1, 2018.
Interested? You should be!
Check the full vacancy and apply. If you have any questions, please reach out to our recruiter Laurette de Heus.